Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I got the bag! SWAG.

REDDER REDDER

REDDER Wins!

I really liked everything about this game. Firstly, I would like to mention the map layout. It's really cool to see all the rooms link together like a maze... kind of like a dungeon in Zelda or the rooms in Jet Set Willy. Just loved it.
I also really enjoyed the old school graphics... I don't think I need to explain why those square pixels are so amazing.
And lastly, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the strange ending you get once you get all the gems. Atari graphics = win.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Me-like-ow

Really nice work. Considering it took you 7 days to work on the art - that it quite something. The simple art work really works nicely with the game as well.
The game is awesome too. Good work on Joey's side. Good stuff all round.

I Love You 2 I Love You 2

Woh. Very interesting.

Not something that I would recommend for the light hearted. It was very intense.
Interactive success. Good job.

Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

Similur to Street Fighter and Rocko's Modern Life.

This is an awesome game. The art work alone is really impressive but I didn't expect the game play to be equally as good. Easy to do combos < left > right SMACK! I also enjoyed the game difficulty, not too hard but still quite challenging.
If this game was a bowl of onion soup then I would slurp it down delightfully. YUM.

Penguinz Penguinz

It's here and it's awesome.

Things that I liked.
* You get to see a list of bad guys you approached. This tells you how many you missed out.
* The different characters in the game where so cool.
* The choice of music was appropriate for the game.
* The game's physics and movements for the characters were very realistic. For example, when you change to a bigger gun you slow down or when you shoot your gun, your character jolts backwards.

Criticisms
* I couldn't find much difference between the difficulty levels apart from in medium and hard the enemy's health bars are bigger than in easy.
* I think it would have been a little more kind to add more than one life.
* I find that when I fight a boss the text, "Finish him off", sometimes (maybe always) comes onto the screen after I've already killed the boss.

I haven't finished the game yet but I'm working on it. It will be very interesting to see what else the game has to offer.
Because of a few nicks here and there in the game I should give my review a score of 9 but I think it deserves better than that because it has a penguin that shoots polar bears in it. I give it ten sparkly stars!

Also, congrats on getting daily first.

Fowl Play Fowl Play

Brilliant!

I found the idea for the game so funny. Shiting naked man and deadly propellers... hahaha! Good combo system and a fun game all in all.

Wiggi Woods Wiggi Woods

Good for a kids game

The text writing at the beginning of the story seemed a bit fast for children.

The graphics and everything else seemed fine.

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

The classics are always best

The new arcade games have just been put to shame by this piece, it just proves that graphics isn’t everything in a game and that the classic style is the best way to go.
Thanks for the enjoyment of playing this game, I shall have to go try the better version.

;D

BirdBallz BirdBallz

Brill Game!

But when I submitted my name to the high scores my name came out as 'Shit' =(

Edvin responds:

We are aware of that bug, and it has been fixed. We are sorry about that, it's Puzz's fault! >:(

- Toast